Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Review of Seminar in St.Petersburg by Olga Malkova

Almost three months passed since the events of May in St. Petersburg at the seminar by Andrey Karimov. But the work is still going on. And for a long time I will feel the echoes of those activities and practices that have become an integral part of my life. Everything that happened in those three weeks was an additional impetus to the development.
I discovered the joy of playing the balalaika. In the past, once in my hands, balalaika uttered some unpleasant sounds, as if asked: "Put me down!" And I made it. My fingers did not obey. I didn't like my playing. At the seminar we were discussing the tunes and even dancing and singing. And it have revived the game so much that balalaika began asking into my hands.
Another discovery for me was the shaska. Thanks to clear explanations of Natasha Kopylova my work with the sword became a pleasure, and it's really very easy to learn it. You just need to practice and the sword will shine as lightning in your hands:)
It was an amazing experience communication with our foreign friends Olivia OverturfJesse CarrilloRichard Starseeker andOleg Tchernetsov. I have not had for many years such immersion in spoken English. And spending time with friends was very fun. 
There were so many events that it seemed not one day passed but three. Quadrille till you drop, Cossack songs,shashka
, work with sticks, combat techniques, work with psychological blocks and releasing them in the water, walking around the city, continuous communication with wonderful people ... Everything is a vivid kaleidoscope of sensations and emotions. I'm waiting for a new meeting with my friends and new joyful experiences together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment